International Scientific Journal
SIMULATION ANALYSIS AND OPTIMIZATION RESEARCH ON COOLING AND DEHUMIDIFYING EFFECTS FOR EVAPORATOR
The improvement performance of refrigerating dehumidification system was theoretically discusses based on a dehumidification model. The influence of evaporator inlet wind speed, dry bulb temperature and relative humidity on dehumidification were analysed by the model. The results show that, when inlet air temperature and humidity were kept constant, the dehumidification capacity increased first and then decreased with increase of the wind speed. When the moisture content and the wind speed of the inlet air were kept constant, the dehumidification capacity gradually decreased with increase of the inlet air dry bulb temperature. The inlet air dry bulb temperature was between 21-36°C and the relative humidity was between 40% and 85%, the difference between the inlet air wet bulb temperature and the evaporation temperature at the optimum COP was about 10°C. There was a nearly linear relationship between the corresponding evaporation temperature at the optimal COP and the evaporation temperature with the maximum dehumidification capacity, compared with the test value, the error was less than 10%.
PAPER SUBMITTED: 2019-11-25
PAPER REVISED: 2020-02-27
PAPER ACCEPTED: 2020-04-10
PUBLISHED ONLINE: 2020-05-02
, VOLUME 25
, ISSUE Issue 5
, PAGES [3655 - 3665]
- Vallati A., Mauri L., Colucci C., How the urban environment affects the microclimate and the building energy demand for the city of rome. Thermal Science, 2019, 23
- Kassai M., Ge. G., Simonson C. J., Dehumidification performance investigation of run-around membrane energy exchanger system. Thermal Science, 2016, 20(6).
- Han, X., Zhang, X., Study on dehumidification of buildings in Shanghai. Building Science (in Chinese) 2009,25: 88-91.
- Li, J., Study on Indoor environmental quality assessment and improvement of bottom room. Chongqing: Chongqing Institute of Architecture and Engineering (in Chinese).1993.
- Qin, R., Discussion on the design of air dehumidification. Coal Mine Modernization (zl) (in Chinese) 2006,179-181.
- Zhu, D., Ju, F., Li, X., et al., Dehumidifier research progress. Ventilating and Air Conditioning (in Chinese) 2007,37: 35-40.
- Sun, K.C., Long, E.S., et al., Discussion on dehumidification mode in hot summer and cold winter area. Architecture Science, (in Chinese) 2008,24: 81-84.
- Xu, J., Zhao, C.Q., et al., Air dehumidification method and its application in agricultural engineering. Chinese Agricultural Machinery (in Chinese) 2012,243: 110-112.
- Huang, J.Y., Discussion on design of freezing dehumidifier. Electromechanical Engineering Technology (in Chinese) 2002,31: 66-68.
- Yuan, L., Geng, S.B., Fan, L.K., et al., Research and development of energy-saving refrigeration dehumidifier. The 5th National Building Environment and Equipment Technology Exchange Conference, Ningbo (in Chinese):2013, 156-160.
- Geng, S.B., Yuan, L., Fan, L.K., et al., Performance test and analysis of energy-saving refrigeration dehumidifier. Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning (in Chinese) 2013,43: 161-165.
- Wan, X.H., Ou, Y.T., Experimental analysis of optimal air Volume of refrigeration dehumidifier. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (in Chinese) 2013,13: 46-47.
- Wang, H., Wang, M.X., Discussion and optimization of energy saving for civil air defense engineering dehumidification system. Modern Industrial Economy and Informationization (in Chinese) 2014,4: 162-165.
- Zhao Y.C., Simulation and Experimental Study of Air Conditioning System, Tianjin University of Commerce (in Chinese) 2017.
- Guo, K., Xu Z., et al., Performance Simulation and Parameter Analysis of Automotive Air Conditioning System Shanghai Automotive (in Chinese): 2015 , 28 33.
- Ding, G.L., Zhang, C.L., Refrigeration and air conditioning unit simulation and optimization. Beijing: Science and Technology Press (in Chinese):2001, 32-34.
- Fan, Z.Z., Thermal parameters of wet air and its numerical calculation during cooling. Fluid Machinery (in Chinese): 1991,58-60.
- Zhao, R.Y., Air conditioning. China Construction Industry Press (in Chinese):2009, 102-103.
- Yang, Z., Xie, D.Q., Ma, Y.T., et al., Analysis of heat transfer and thermodynamic characteristics of heat pump air conditioning system under humidification conditions. Journal of Engineering Thermophysics (in Chinese) 1999,20: 282-285.
- Lu, Y.J., Theoretical analysis of the best design parameters of refrigeration dehumidifier. Ventilating and Air Conditioning (in Chinese):1980, 23-26.
- Yuan, L., Fan, L.K., Geng, S.B., et al., Principle analysis and simulation of air volume influence dehumidifier SMER. Refrigeration and Air Conditioning (in Chinese) 2010,24: 38-42.
- Li, Y.C., Experimental study on dehumidification of inverter air conditioner. Refrigeration (in Chinese) 2007,26:13-16.
- Liu , D.Y., Optimization design and experimental study of refrigeration dehumidifier. Zhejiang China Ji liang University (in Chinese):2017.