In order to explore the effect and influence of energy-saving renovation on buildings in high sunshine heating area, the method of visit survey is used. The main scope of reconstruction includes: building windows, walls, door joints, pipe net-work, insulation measures, etc. The heat consumption of buildings, the comprehensive effect of improvement, and the satisfaction of residents are studied. The results show that after the energy-saving renovation of buildings and equipment in the heating area, compared with before the renovation, the residents' awareness of saving heating has been greatly improved and the waste has been significantly reduced. With the decrease of heating economic expenditure, people are more satisfied with energy-saving renovation. Both heating companies and individual users have been relatively large expenditure reduction. To sum up, it is very important to improve the energy efficiency of buildings in high sunshine heating area. After the energy-saving renovation of the building, not only the awareness of saving is improved, but also the consumption of resources are reduced, so that more people can enjoy the warmth. A win-win situation in the cost of users and heating companies is achieved. This study has a positive effect on the follow-up research of building energy-saving renovation in heating area.
PAPER SUBMITTED: 2019-11-20
PAPER REVISED: 2020-01-04
PAPER ACCEPTED: 2020-01-20
PUBLISHED ONLINE: 2020-03-15
, VOLUME 24
, ISSUE Issue 5
, PAGES [3205 - 3212]
- Vigneysh T, Kumarappan N. Autonomous operation and control of photovoltaic/solid oxide fuel cell/battery energy storage based microgrid using fuzzy logic controller. International journal of hydrogen energy, 41(2016), 3, pp.1877-1891.
- Jiang G, et al. Multiscale convolutional neural networks for fault diagnosis of wind turbine gearbox. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics, 66(2018), 4, pp. 3196-3207.
- Shaofei Wu. Study and evaluation of clustering algorithm for solubility and thermodynamic data of glycerol derivatives, Thermal Science, 23(2019), 5, pp.2867-2875
- Jiang G, et al. Stacked multilevel-denoising autoencoders: A new representation learning approach for wind turbine gearbox fault diagnosis. IEEE Transactions on Instrumentation and Measurement, 66(2017), 9, pp.2391-2402.
- Cao M, et al. Study of wind turbine fault diagnosis based on unscented Kalman filter and SCADA data. Energies,9(2016), 10, pp.847
- Shaofei Wu, Mingqing Wang, Yuntao Zou. Bidirectional cognitive computing method supported by cloud technology, Cognitive Systems Research, 52(2018), pp. 615-621
- Li Z S, et al. Application and development of solar energy in building industry and its prospects in China. Energy Policy, 35(2017), 8, pp.4121-4127.
- Bellia L, et al.Effects of solar shading devices on energy requirements of standalone office buildings for Italian climates. Applied Thermal Engineering, 54(2017), 1, pp. 190-201.
- Shameri M A, et al. Perspectives of double skin façade systems in buildings and energy saving. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 15(2018), 3, pp.1468-1475.
- Sarbu I, Sebarchievici C. A comprehensive review of thermal energy storage. Sustainability, 10(2018), 1, pp.191.
- Liu Q, Ren J. Research on technology clusters and the energy efficiency of energy-saving retrofits of existing office buildings in different climatic regions. Energy, Sustainability and Society,, 8(2018), 1, pp.24.
- Shan M, et al. Assessment of an integrated active solar and air-source heat pump water heating system operated within a passive house in a cold climate zone. Renewable energy, 87(2016), 3, pp. 1059-1066.
- Hoseinzadeh S, Azadi R. Simulation and optimization of a solar-assisted heating and cooling system for a house in Northern of Iran. Journal of Renewable and Sustainable Energy, 9(2017), 4, pp. 045101.
- Oh S W, et al. Optical and Thermal Switching of Liquid Crystals for Self‐Shading Windows. Advanced Sustainable Systems, 2(2018), 5, pp. 1700164.
- Jacobson M Z, et al. 100% clean and renewable wind, water, and sunlight all-sector energy roadmaps for 139 countries of the world. Joule, 1(2017), 1, pp. 108-121.
- Kampelis N, et al. Evaluation of the performance gap in industrial, residential & tertiary near-Zero energy buildings. Energy and Buildings, 148(2017), 8, pp.58-73.
- Zhang Y, et al. Solar radiation reflective coating material on building envelopes: Heat transfer analysis and cooling energy saving. Energy Exploration & Exploitation, 35(2017), 6, pp.748-766.
- Wang W, et al. Fe 3 O 4-functionalized graphene nanosheet embedded phase change material composites: efficient magnetic-and sunlight-driven energy conversion and storage. Journal of Materials Chemistry A, 5(2017), 3, pp.958-968.