International Scientific Journal
TRAJECTORY CONTROL AND PARAMETER OPTIMIZATION OF PLASMA ROBOT GUN
A plasma robot model with redundant freedom is proposed for the shortage of flexibility in the complex working environment of plasma robot. The existence of redundant degrees of freedom leads to the complex motion characteristics of the plasma robot joints. The trajectory of the end of the spray gun is difficult to describe. Therefore, a trajectory optimization algorithm based on fitness function is proposed. In the plasma robot joint space, a parabolic linear fitting is adopted. The error between the actual trajectory and the desired trajectory is taken as fitness function. Genetic algorithm is applied to find the optimal solution for the parameters in trajectory planning. The orthogonal experimental model of the parameters of the plasma spray gun is set up. The optimum working parameters of the spray gun are obtained through the analysis and study of the power, atmospheric pressure and the distance of the gun. Finally, the rationality of the proposed method is proved by simulation and test.
PAPER SUBMITTED: 2019-06-02
PAPER REVISED: 2019-09-09
PAPER ACCEPTED: 2019-09-12
PUBLISHED ONLINE: 2020-02-15
, VOLUME 24
, ISSUE Issue 3
, PAGES [1819 - 1825]
- Madoliat R, Nouri N M, Rahrovi A. Acoustic Model Order Reduction for the Lowest Condition Number in Inverse Method. AIP Advances, 2017, 7(6): 139-152.
- Gonçalves V M, Fraisse P, Crosnier A, et al. Parsimonious Kinematic Control of Highly Redundant Robots. IEEE Robotics and Automation Letters, 2016, 1(1): 65-72.
- Zheng F Y, Hua L, Han X H. The Mathematical Model and Mechanical Properties of Variable Center Distance Gears Based on Screw Theory. Mechanism and Machine Theory, 2016, 101: 116-139.
- Dai J S. Historical Relation between Mechanisms and Screw Theory and the Development of Finite Displacement Screws. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2015, 51(13): 13-26.
- Yang A, Li S, Ren C, et al. Situational Awareness System in the Smart Campus. IEEE Access, 2018, 6: 63976-63986.
- Chen W C, Yan L B, Zhang W M, et al. Design of Redundant Robot Painting System for Long Non-regular Duct. Industrial Robot, 2016, 43(1): 58-64.
- Sommer H, Pradalier C, Furgale P. Automatic Differentiation on Differentiable Manifolds as a Tool for Robotics. Springer Tracts in Advanced Robotics, 2016, 114: 505- 520.
- Omranpour H, Shiry G S. Manifold Based Map Representation for Mobile Robot Using Euclidean Data Difference Dimension Reduction. Engineering Applications of Artificial Intelligence, 2015, 45: 234-245.
- Wu J, Zhang L, Yin S, et al. Differential Diagnosis Model of Hypocellular Myelodysplastic Syndrome and Aplastic Anemia Based on the Medical Big Data Platform. Complexity, 2018: 4824350.
- Jin W, Censor Y, Jiang M. Bounded Perturbation Resilience of Projected Scaled Gradient Method. Computational Optimization and Applications, 2016, 63(2): 365-392.
- Zhao J W, Du Z J, Sun L N. Self-motion Manifolds of a 7-DOF Redundant Manipulator. Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2007, 43(9): 132-137.
- Lara M. Complex Variables Approach to the Short-axis-Mode Rotation of a Rigid Body. Applied Mathematics & Nonlinear Sciences, 2018, 3(2): 537-552.
- Teli M D, Pandit P, Samanta K K. Application of Atmospheric Pressure Plasma Technology on Textile. Journal of the Textile Association, 2015, 75(6): 422-428.
- Bartis E A J, Knoll A J, Luan P, et al. On the Interaction of Cold Atmospheric Pressure Plasma with Surfaces of Bio-molecules and Model Polymers. Plasma Chemistry and Plasma Processing, 2016, 36(1): 121-149.
- Abu-Dakka F J, Valero F J, Suner J L, et al. A Direct Approach to Solving Trajectory Planning Problems Using Genetic Algorithms with Dynamics Considerations in Complex Environments. Robotica, 2015, 33(3): 669-683.
- Yin S Y, Ou Y P, Dai X, et al. An Adaboost Based Face Detection System Using Parallel Configurable Architecture with Optimized Computation. IEEE Systems Journal, 2017, 11(1): 260-271.
- Peng WX, Wang LS, Mirzaee M, et al. Hydrogen and Syngas Production by Catalytic Biomass Gasification. Energy Conversion and Management, 2017, 135: 270-273.
- Vajravelu K, Li R, Dewasurendra M, et al. Effects of Second-order Slip and Drag Reduction in Boundary Layer Flows. Applied Mathematics & Nonlinear Sciences, 2018, 3(1): 291-302.
- Nassim A, Abderrahmane A. Boosting Scores Fusion Approach Using Front-end Diversity and Adaboost Algorithm, for Speaker Verification. Computers and Electrical Engineering, 2017, 9(2): 1-15.
- Bekishev A T, Korobochkin Y B. Numerical Method of Estimating the Maximal Likelihood of a Smooth Parametric Manifold. Automation and Remote Control, 2016, 77(7): 1180-1194.
- Kokurin, Mikhali Y. Stable Gradient Projection Method for Nonlinear Conditionally Well-posed Inverse Problems. Journal of Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems, 2015, 24(3): 323-332.
- Zhao B. Target Monitoring on Face Detection Based on Improved Adaboost Algorithm. Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, 2014, 309: 373-377.