Existing, the biunivocal correspondents between the fractal nature and the nature discovered by fractals is the source and meeting point from those two aspects which are similar to the thermodynamically philosophical point of view. Sometimes we can begin from the end. We are substantial part of such fractals space nature. The mathematics fractal structures world have been inspired from nature and Euclidian geometry imagined shapes, and now it is coming back to nature serving it. All our analysis are based on several experimental results. The substance of the question regarding entropy and fractals could be analyzed on different ceramics and materials in general. We have reported the results based on consolidation BaTiO3- ceramics by the standard sintering technology, performed with BaTiO3 and different additives (MnCO3, CeO2, Bi2O3, Fe2O3, CaZrO3, Nb2O5, Er2O3, Yt2O3, Ho2O3). Thermodynamic principles are very important. Beside the energy and temperature, the entropy as a measure between the order and disorder (chaos) is very important parameter. In this paper, we establish the relation between the entropy and fractal that opens new frontiers with the goal to understand and establish the order-disorder relation.
PAPER SUBMITTED: 2019-10-07
PAPER REVISED: 2019-10-13
PAPER ACCEPTED: 2019-11-04
PUBLISHED ONLINE: 2019-12-22
, VOLUME 24
, ISSUE Issue 3
, PAGES [2203 - 2212]
- Mitić,V. V., Kocić,L. M., Tidrow,S., Fecht,H.-J., Structures, Energy and Fractals Nature, In: Nanotechnology for Energy Sustainability, Wiley-VCH, Germany, January 2017.
- Mandelbrot, B., Frame, M., Fractals, Graphics, and Mathematics Education, Mathematical Association of America Inc., Washington, 2002.
- Mandelbrot, B., The Fractal Geometry of Nature,Times Books, New York, 1982.
- Barnsley, M. F., Fractals everywhere, Morgan Kaufmann; 2nd edition, 2000.
- Kenneth,F., The geometry of Fractal Sets, Cambridge University Press,1986.
- Shiqian,N., Hong Guang, S., Xiaoting, L., Ze W., Mingzhao, X., Fraactal derivative model for the transport of the suspended sediment in unsteady flows, Thermal Science, 22 (2018), 1, pp. S109-S115. (doi.org/10.2298/TSCI170717276N)
- Mitic,V.V., Pavlovic,V., Paunovic,V., Purenovic,J., Kocic,Lj., Jankovic,S., Antolovic,I., and Rancic,D., Intergranular Properties and Structural Fractal Analysis of BaTiO3-Ceramics Doped by Rare Earth Additives. In Advanced Processing and Manufacturing Technologies for Structural and Multifunctional Materials V, (ed. T. Ohji, M. Singh, S. Widjaja, and D. Singh), 2011, Vol. 32 (1), pp. 121-132.
- Mitić,V.V., Paunović,V., Kocić,Lj., Dielectric Properties of BaTiO3 Ceramics and Curie-Weiss and Modified Curie-Weiss Affected by Fractal Morphology, In: Advanced Processing and Manyfacturing Technologies for Nanostructured and Multifunctional Materials (T. Ohji, M. Singh and S. Mathur eds.), Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, 2014, Vol. 35 (6), pp. 123-133.
- Mitic, V., Pavlovic, V.B., Kocic, Lj., Paunovic, V., Mancic, D., Intergranular fractal impedance analysis of microstructure and electrical properties of rare-earth doped BaTiO3, Proceedings of Advances in Electronic Ceramics II, 33rd International Conference on Advanced Ceramics and Composites; Daytona Beach, FL; United States, 2009; Vol. 30 (9), 2010, pp. 79-91.
- Mitic,V.V., Paunovic,V., Kocic,Lj., Fractal Approach to BaTiO3-Ceramics Micro-Impedances. Ceramics International, 41 (2015), 5, pp. 6566-6574.
- Terzić,A., Radojević,Z., Arsenović,M., Mitić,V.V., Pašalić,S., Kocić,Lj., Novel application of fractal method in ceramic composites microstructure characterization, International Journal of Applied Ceramic Technology, 12 (2015), 1, pp. 133-146.
- Massopust, R. Peter, Fractal Functions, Fractal Surfaces, and Wavelets, Elsevier, Academic Press, 2016.
- Chun-Yu, Y., Yu-Dong, Z., Xiao-Jun, Y., Exact solutions for the differential equations in fractal heat transfer,Thermal Science, 20 (2016), 3, pp. S747-S750. (DOI: 10.2298/TSCI16S3747Y)
- Yue, H., Ji-Huan, H., On fractal space-time and fractional calculus, Thermal Science, 20 (2016), 3, pp. 773-777 (DOI: 10.2298/TSCI1603773H)
- Mitić, V.V., Paunović, V., Kocić, Lj., Dielectric Properties of BaTiO3 Ceramics and Curie-Weiss and Modified Curie-Weiss Affected by Fractal Morphology, in: Advanced Processing and Manyfacturing Technologies for Nanostructured and Multifunctional Materials (T. Ohji, M. Singh and S. Mathur eds.), Ceramic Engineering and Science Proceedings, Vol. 35 (6) 2014, pp. 123-133.