International Scientific Journal
INVESTIGATION OF AIR CONDITIONING TEMPERATURE VARIATION BY MODIFYING THE STRUCTURE OF PASSENGER CAR USING COMPUTATIONAL FLUID DYNAMICS
Air conditioning system is used for various application, in passenger car it gives comfort to the passenger. Now a days huge advancement have been included in the air conditioning system, especially automatic air conditioning system plays a vital role in passenger car. These air conditioning systems are performing well and have the capability of maintaining the temperature for long time with energy consumption. However, in some vehicle the performance of these air conditioning system is not achieved, while some vehicle achieved better performance. In later study it is found that, the structure of vehicle body also influence the performance of air conditioning system. In some structure the air conditioning air-flow a long distance in short time and have the capability to enhance the air conditioning performance. It is also found that the air conditioning performance can be improved by the structure of vehicle body. In this paper, we considered an Indian small budget car. The structure of the car is slightly modified and replaced the position of the air conditioning outlet. Then the residual temperature inside the car is analyzed with and without air conditioning. Here the CFD is used to analysis the temperature inside car at various position.
PAPER SUBMITTED: 2019-04-09
PAPER REVISED: 2019-05-11
PAPER ACCEPTED: 2019-06-01
PUBLISHED ONLINE: 2019-11-02
, VOLUME 24
, ISSUE Issue 1
, PAGES [495 - 498]
- Sun, T., et al., CFD-Based Modeling of Heat Transfer in a Passenger Compartment, Automotive Air Conditioning. Springer International Publishing, (2016), pp. 3-12.
- Madan, D., et al., Ocean Wave Energy Scenario in India, International Journal of Mechanical and Production Engineering Research and Development, (2018), Special Issue, pp. 582-590.
- Vivekanandan. M et. al, Pressure Vessel Design using PV-ELITE Software with Manual Calculations and Validation by FEM, Journal of Engineering Technology, 8 (2019),1, , pp.425-433,.
- Karthick, S. Semi supervised hierarchy forest clustering and knn based metric learning technique for machine learning system, Journal of Advanced Research in Dynamical and Control Systems, 9 (2017), Special Issue 18, pp. 2679-2690.
- Karthick, S. TDP: A novel secure and energy aware routing protocol for Wireless Sensor Networks, International Journal of Intelligent Engineering and Systems, 11 (2018), 2, pp. 76-84. DOI: 10.22266/ijies2018.0430.09
- Sathish, T. et al., Meta-Heuristic Approach to Solve Multi Period Disassembly-To-Order Problem of End-Of-Life Products using Adaptive Genetic Algorithm, International Journal of Mechanical & Mechatronics Engineering, 15 (2015), 3, pp. 59-67.
- Avudaiappan.T, et al., Potential Flow Simulation through Lagrangian Interpolation Meshless Method Coding, J. of Applied Fluid Mechanics, 11 (2018), Special Issue, pp. 129 -134,.
- Dinesh.S., et al. Experimental investigation and optimization of material removal rate and surface roughness in centerless grinding of magnesium alloy using grey relational analysis, Mech. Mech. Eng., 21(2017), 1, pp. 17-28.
- Sathish, T., Heat Transfer Analysis of Nano-Fluid Flow in a converging Nozzle with different aspect Ratios, Journal of New Materials for Electrochemical Systems, 20 (2017), pp. 161-167.
- Sathish, T., et al., HAIWF-based fault detection and classification for industrial machine condition monitoring, Progress in Industrial Ecology, 12 (2018), 1-2, pp. 46-58.
- Sathish, T., et al., Design and Fabrication of Industrial Components Using 3D Printing, Materials Today Proceedings, Elsevier Publisher, 5 (2018), 6, pp. 14489-14498.
- Karuppusamy S. et. al,. Design and Analysis of Automotive Wheel Rim by using ANSYS and MSC Fatigue Software, Asian Journal of Research in Social Sciences and Humanities 6 (2016), 10, pp. 196-212.
- Sathish, T. Experimental investigation on degradation of heat transfer properties of a black chromium-coated aluminium surface solar collector tube, International Journal of Ambient Energy, 39 (2018), doi: doi.org/10.1080/01430750.2018.1492456.
- Sathish, T., et al. Multi period disassembly-to-order of end-of-life product based on scheduling to maximise the profit in reverse logistic operation, International Journal of Logistics Systems and Management, 26 (2017), 3, pp. 402-419.