International Scientific Journal
THE DEVELOPMENT OF TURBINE-PUMP AGGREGATE
With increasing needs for energy, renewable energy sources have been nowadays the one of the main subject of interest all around the world. Therefore, we made an effort to develop a gamma of axial micro turbines, for a purpose of generation of electrical energy on small water derivation, as well as a part of an irrigation turbine-pump aggregate. In this paper are presented constructive solution of a turbine-pump aggregate with micro turbine and standard norm centrifugal pump. Based on project calculation, expected operating parameters are obtained. After defining conceptual solution of the aggregate detailed development of model on computer and numerical simulation of fluid flow in axial turbine are conducted. .
PAPER SUBMITTED: 2006-09-30
PAPER REVISED: 2006-10-27
PAPER ACCEPTED: 2006-12-01
, VOLUME 10
, ISSUE Issue 4
, PAGES [163 - 176]
- B.Ristić, D.Milenković, Male Hidroelektrane-Vodne turbine, Naučna knjiga, Beograd, 1996.
- M.Benišek, Hidraulične turbine, Mašinski fakultet Beograd, 1998.
- Gervov V. Vodni turbini, Tehnika, Sofija, 1973.
- Barlit D., Gidravličeskie turbini, Kiev, 1977.
- Lazman's handbook - On how to develop a small hydro site, second edition, Commission of the European Communities, European Small Hydropower Association (ESHA), june 1998.
- Catalog of the pump factory "Jastrebac"